- Get into the habit of being in good time for school from the beginning.
- Mid-morning break: 10.40a.m. to 10:50a.m.
- Lunch is 12:10pm – 12:40pm
- Children need plenty of rest after the effort and excitement of a day at school. You should ensure that he/she gets to bed early and has a good night’s sleep.
- When they have settled in and hopefully, look upon school as a “home from home”, do continue to show interest in their daily adventures. Give them an ear if they want to tell you things – but don’t pester them with questions.